Missions and Values
"Living and Learning in Strength and Gentleness"
Following the example of St Brigid, the school aims to:
- Foster the growth of a relationship with God in Jesus Christ, through a sound knowledge and understanding of religious concepts and a vital liturgical and prayer life.
- Provide a comprehensive range of educational programmes catering for the needs of the individual and relevant to a changing society.
- Challenge students to excel in all their endeavours
- Highlight pastoral care for the school community: staff, students and their families in the Brigidine tradition of ‘Strength and Gentleness’.
- Promote an awareness of our parish community and a concern for significant issues in our world (e.g. social justice, peace and ecology).
- Develop creativity, critical awareness and responsible decision making in students.
- Nurture in all a sense of self-worth and self discipline, and appreciation of each person's uniqueness, a concern for others and a sense of community and service.